How to mirror features in solidworks 2017
In multibody parts, you can mirror features from one body onto one or more other bodies by selecting Geometry Pattern and using Feature Scope to choose. Mirroring Features. In parts, you can mirror faces, features, and bodies. In assemblies, you can mirror assembly features. To mirror a feature: Do one of the . Use the Mirror Feature PropertyManager to mirror features. In parts, you can mirror faces, features, and bodies. In assemblies, you can mirror assembly features.
Click Assembly Features (Assembly tab on the CommandManager) and click Mirror, or click Insert > Assembly Feature > Mirror. In the PropertyManager. Various commands are available for mirroring and creating opposite-hand versions of items such as sketch entities, features, parts, and assembly components. Pattern repeats the selected features in an array based on a seed feature. You can create a linear pattern, a circular pattern, a curve driven pattern, a fill pattern, .
- retailers wholesalers and direct marketers
- casseroles 2000 ml equals how many oz
- identify bangalore area names in whatsapp two
- third shift hugh howey e-books online
- what is presidents obama dog names
- tty meaning what does tty stand for
- rattling in chest when pregnant
- whole foods ottawa pizza places
- zum whole aller englisch-hilfen